The Groom-To-Be's Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to a Fabulous Ring, a Memorable Proposal, & the Perfect Wedding
Installments by available between $35.00 USD - $1000.00 USD Learn More
A fun and informative guide for every guy ready to take the plunge.
From figuring out whether she’ll say “yes” before you ask, to deciding what cut of diamond she’ll love, this guide speaks to every man embarking on one of life’s greatest adventures: marriage.
Learn the four “Cs” of diamonds, the pros and cons of various settings, how much a ring should cost, essential diamond terminology, and gem alternatives. Written by guys for guys, there’s even a complete timeline and checklist for wedding planning—everything from sending save the dates to packing for your honeymoon.
A few of the questions this book will help you answer:
• Should I ask her father for his blessing before I propose?
• Do I have to buy a diamond or will my girlfriend be happy with another stone?
• How can I be sure I’m ready for this?
• What if I can’t stand her parents?
• When do we have to start planning the wedding?
Take inspiration from others who have proposed, laugh at their mistakes, and be grateful that (thanks to this book) you won’t make them yourself.
Size: 184 x 124 mm
Illustrations: 264 illustrations, 173 in colour